History

history-banner

Miller Ranch was established in 1886 by Rudolph Miller. From the original 160 acres it has evolved into one of the largest land holdings in the area. The combination of pine forests, scablands, swamps, and ponds make the ranch an ideal habitat for deer and migratory waterfowl. In addition, over a thousand acres has been dedicated game bird habitat. Waterfowl are abundant during the spring and fall. The lakes and many potholes provide critical nesting habitat for waterfowl species common to the Pacific Flyway. Striving to create “The Best In The West” for sportsman, their families and friends.